RAJKAMAL LEASING AND INVESTMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED ("Company"/ "We"/ "Funds Corner") is a provider of financial products and services. In the course of using or availing the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires, we may come to receive, possess, store, or handle your personal information, including information that is of a confidential nature.
1. Collection of Information
While providing our financial products and services, we may collect and store such information from our users, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms and applications. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password and preferences information such as favourites lists and transaction history;
- Information that you provide to us when you write directly to us (including by way of e-mail);
- Information that the you provide to us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information shared by the users;
- Information that you provide to us on completing surveys;
We pledge not disclose your personal details to anyone. We will protect your confidence in us. We promise to keep all information confidential except in the following cases:
- We may disclose users' information to governmental and other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes.
- We may disclose users' information if We are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Funds Corner, our Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies / agencies that work for fraud prevention and credit reference.
- We may disclose users' information to Funds Corner's agents under a strict code of confidentiality.
- We may disclose users' information to such third parties to whom we transfer our rights and duties under the customer agreement entered into with the users. In such an event, the said third parties' use of the information will be subject to such confidentiality obligations as contained in this Policy.
We never will disclose personal information of our clients to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We may use users' personal information in the following ways, viz:
- Improve the quality of services;
- Analyse how the services are used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security;
- Remember information to help the User effectively access of its online services;
- To confirm the User's identity in order to determine its eligibility to use the Website and avail of the services;
- To enable us to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- To help the User apply for certain products and services.
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity.
- To reinforce our other terms and policies.
3. Security of Information
All information provided to us is stored on our secure servers whether outside or within India. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of our users'information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. The information that is collected from the users may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside or outside India. By submitting information, you agree to this transfer, storing and/ or processing. We will take such steps as we consider reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the Policy.
Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Our employees are made aware of our privacy practices through periodic communications and training. Our policy is to limit access to Personal Information to those employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve the information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis. Please note, however, that any Personal Information you post in chat rooms or message boards is available to anyone. WHILE WE HAVE TAKEN COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS TO SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BECAUSECOMPLETE SECURITY DOES NOT PRESENTLY EXIST ON THE INTERNET.
This Policy does not apply to any information other than information collected by us in accordance with the clause on "Collection of Information" above. This Policy shall not apply to any unsolicited information provided by users through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to public. All such unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and We shall be free to use, disclose such unsolicited information without limitation.
Your web browser offers so-called "cookies" which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. However, cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Therefore, cookies enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. Our Sites are viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, some advanced and customized features will not be available to you.
6. Web Beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons. These images allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We may also include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to count how many messages have been opened and acted upon. Web beacons are not used to access your Personal Information but they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about usage on the Sites. Web beacons collect only a limited range of information including the time and date of page view, cookie number and description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
We have made every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
There shall be 1 (one) arbitrator and the seat of the arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
11. Foreign Jurisdiction
We make no representation that the content contained on our website is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India. If you use or access our website from outside of India, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to: email@example.com
RAJKAMAL LEASING INVESTMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED, 1-8-526/m1, Jatkar Bhavan, Chikadpally, HYDERABAD 500020